Combat in Warhammer Chaosbane
Combat difficulty is adjusted via the Difficulty Modes of the game. The harder the difficulty, the better the loot quality, experience and gold gained. Further, each class has a unique approach to conflict. To optimize combat, players will look to create builds by mixing up their selected Skills with Sets. Each Class has unique sets that benefit the character in different ways.
- Slayer: This is a fast and furious, bleed-focused class.
- Wood-elf Scout: A range and trap, poison class
- High-elf Mage: A range and AOE elemental class with fire and magic damage
- Imperial Soldier: A tank class with powerful counter-attacks
Both enemies and player characters can apply Status Effects to targets. These are an integral part of gameplay and are characterized by being either personal (such as a bleed) or an AOE (set a slow to an entire zone).
- See the Status Effects page for more information about them.
Party in Warhammer Chaosbane
When cooperating in Multiplayer, the party's approach to combat will change to accommodate increased enemy numbers, screen effects and party buffs. Several Skills give benefits to allies, and players should look into those options if they plan on taking on higher difficulty monsters.