Multiplayer in Warhammer: Chaosbane refers to the online and local cooperative undertakings with other players. The game supports up to four players in a simultaneous instance, one for each available Class in the game.
How does Multiplayer Work on Chaosbane
- Up to four players can join a session and cooperate to defeat the hordes of enemies.
- Each player must be a different Classes than the ones that are already in-game
- Up to 4 players can join local games (couch co-op)
- Up to 4 players can join online games
- A mixture of the above is also possible
How does Coop change Chaosbane
- Having more allies increases enemy health pools and their numbers
- Multiplayer effect on loot: ???
How is Loot managed in Chaosbane
- All classes receive unique loot for their class, so there is no need to fight over loot
- Each player has an option to independently listen to the story