Multiplayer in Warhammer: Chaosbane refers to the online and local cooperative undertakings with other players. The game supports up to four players in a simultaneous instance, one for each available Class in the game.
How does Multiplayer Work on Chaosbane
- Up to four players can join a session and cooperate to defeat the hordes of enemies.
- Each player must be a different Classes than the ones that are already in-game
- Up to 4 players can join local games (couch co-op)
- Up to 4 players can join online games
- A mixture of the above is also possible
How does Coop change Chaosbane
- Having more allies increases enemy health pools and their numbers
- Multiplayer effect on loot: ???
How is Loot managed in Chaosbane
- All classes receive unique loot for their class, so there is no need to fight over loot
- Each player has an option to independently listen to the story
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Xbox console. Look up Pottoemuss ( my name and hit me up to play)
Played coop mode earlier today with my.husband went to.reload our game only my character saved us this a big with the game?
I searched for games multiple times....no one seems to be playing this.
How do you create a public game to effectively invite someone to your quest chain? Each time i try i end up on someone elses quest chain - on quests ive already done.
How about pvp arena in chaosbane?:)